This course introduces the student to object-oriented programming through a study of the concepts of program specification and design, algorithm development, and coding and testing using a modern software development environment. Students learn how to write programs in an object-oriented high level programming language.
- write basic computer programs in C++
- Write input and output statements
- use fundamental types
- learn computer memory concepts
- use arithmetic operators
- understand the precedence of arithmetic operators
- write decision-making statements