This training course introduces the student to object-oriented programming through a study of the concepts of program specification and design, algorithm development, and coding and testing using a modern software development environment. Students learn how to write programs in an object-oriented high level programming language.
In this chapter you will learn:
- Exciting recent developments in the computer field.
- Computer hardware, soft-ware and networking basics.The data hierarchy.
- The different types of programming languages.
- Basic object-technology concepts.
- Some basics of the internet and the World Wide Web.
- A typical C++ program development environment.
- To test-drive a C++ application.
- Some key recent software technologies.
- How computers can help you make a difference.