This course explores the issues and challenges facing the human resource area in any organization emphasizing the challenge of attracting and retaining qualified, competent employees.
After completing the course, you should be able to achieve the following learning objectives:
- Evaluate employee recruitment, selection, training, and promotion processes in any organization.
- Establish effective organizational training techniques in any type of organization.
- Evaluate employee performance appraisal policies and procedures in terms of effectiveness.
- Choose comprehensive HR approaches to achieve any strategic organizational objective(s).
The following eBooks are helpful resources in understanding Human Resources Management from a local and global perspective.
Issues in Human Resources Management
The following 14 lessons describes in detail the issues and challenges facing the human resource area in an organization.
- 1 – Managing Human Resources Today
- 2 – Managing Equal Opportunity and Diversity
- 3 – Human Resource Strategy and Analysis
- 4 – Job Analysis and Talent Management
- 5 – Personal Planning and Recruiting
- 6 – Selecting Employees
- 7 – Training and Developing Employees
- 8 – Performance Management and Appraisal
- 9 – Managing Careers
- 10 – Developing Compensation Plans
- 11 – Pay for Performance and Employee Benefits
- 12 – Maintaining Positive Employee Relations
- 13 – Labor Relations and Collective Bargaining
- 14 – Improving Occupational Safety, Health and Risk Management
The final exam is 100 questions selected from the eBooks and lessons that were covered in this course. You have an unlimited amount of time to finish the exam. A grade of 70% is required to pass.